Minggu, 17 April 2011

The Benefit of Micro Teaching Learning

Microteaching manifests itself in this chapter as:
*a reduced situation;
*a training and practice situation;
*a simulated situation.


In this sense, the advantages that microteaching has over other
traditional teacher training programs are obvious. These advantages
are summarized as follows:
(a) Microteaching is a training opportunity and the students can
      profit from all of the advantages of the situation.
(b) Microteaching provides the student with a much less complex
      learning milieu than, e.g., school practice.
(c) It offers the student the opportunity to more easily and
      purposefully practice teaching skills during the presentation of
      micro-lessons.
(d) It provides the student with a context in which his primary
      responsibility is to learn to teach more effectively without the
      urgency of taking into account the needs and demands of pupils.
(e) It offers the student the opportunity to systematically analyze
     and evaluate his teaching.
(f) It offers the student the opportunity to practice particular
    teaching skills until they are mastered before the more             complex real teaching situation is dared.
(g) The systematic practice of teaching skills creates the possibility
     of forming a bridge between theory and practice.
(h) Implementing interaction-analysis instruments offers the
     opportunity to objectively analyze particular activities and makes
     the student sensitive to part-activities that the skill manifests.
     129
(i) The fact that the micro-lesson takes a short time gives the
    student the opportunity to better identify the elements of the
    learning contents and then further design his micro-lesson around
    them.
(j) The student himself, or under the guidance of a teacher
    educator, can easily correct problems or errors that arise because
    the variables he has to take into account are limited (a-j: Calitz,
    1981: 46).
(k) It gives each student the opportunity to contribute meaningfully
     to the improvement of his fellow students and at the same time it
     puts a great deal of responsibility on his shoulders.
(l) To present a micro-lesson to fellow students in the same subject
    area gives him the opportunity to present his micro-lesson on any
    grade level.

(m) It provides the opportunity to students to put themselves, as far
      as possible, in the position of the pupils with whom they must try to deal.
(n) The student who presents the micro-lesson is challenged to           communicate with his "pupils" about the content on an                    appropriate learning level even though he presents his micro-lesson to fellow
students.

 
The greatest value of microteaching is the changes it brings about in
students regarding their teaching. The greatest changes brought
about by microteaching are:
*a greater grasp of teaching as a complex, challenging
  profession;
*a greater interest in and enthusiasm for teaching;
*an increased self-confidence;
*a greater concern for improving and evaluating his own
  teaching. (Turney, et al, 1973: 8).

3 komentar:

  1. Thnx so much it is so helpful

    BalasHapus
  2. thanks alot. for more educative and entertaining posts, visit ABUASLAM.WAP-KA.COM or UMMU ASLAM BLOG

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm proud to say now that I am finally at a place where I have found something that works for me. Almost four years ago I began seeing a classical Homeopath. I was put on a constitutional remedy by Dr Itua herbal center who reside in west africa, and I am amazed at my healing thus far. I will continue to post what worked for me and what didn't in more blogs to come (as this one is getting quite long... and I'm not writing a book here - not yet anyway). This discovery has not only helped the way I practice, but it has also given me further insight into the world of Herbal medicine. I came to know more about Dr Itua on Tv Station when I was taking my regular organic coffee at javamania coffee spot I watched the whole scene on how he uses Natural herbs to cure disease like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, Cancers,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als And Diabetes, I was moved by his words then I took a confident step to contact him regarding my health condition Herpes & Prostate Cancer, He prepared his herbal medicine then sent it to me through Courier which I took as it's was instructed and I found myself healing symptoms are all gone I have being watching my health for years now and I finally confirmed that is a permanent cure like he told me at our first conversations so now I'm healthy and happy I purchase his herbal tea which I usually take in the morning before starting my day because it feels good to find addiction on natural herbs than medical drugs so is what I'm doing and loving it more and More to come later on blogs sooner I will be writing my book.
    I will advise you to contact Doctor Itua Herbal Center for any kind of permanent cure and herbal remedy.
    Doctor Itua Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Also On Whats-App Calls: +2348149277967.

    BalasHapus